I invite, you can bring your cat

WELCOME TO MY MISHMASH AND TO MY LINKS




Monday, May 24, 2010

iKnitQuiltSew Featured Artist in Handmade Artists Forum for May 22 through May 29


iKnitQuiltSew 

Teddy Bears
Art all Sewn
Oh Teddy Bear
A Dolly



And many more things by this talented Artist.  The best way to learn is at Grandmama's knee, surely all of these lovelies have a tough of her in them!


I truly hope that fine needlework, knitting and yarn work will not be a lost art, and I don't think it will.  There so many of us out there that can't do it to admire those that do.  There are some wonderful and diverse knit, quilt and sew available at 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/iKnitQuiltSew and this is a shop well worth visiting.  


I love a Teddy Bear



10 comments:

  1. Great post, fabulous artisan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That teddy is just waiting to be cuddled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the teddy! Thank you for the great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her work! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing a great post about this talented artist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think with the advent of internet a lot of needlework has resurfaced! Lace-making is a new passion of mine, and since I don't have a grandmother to teach me, I learn through the internet! I am teaching my kids, though, so they can carry on this art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many artforms are being rediscovered all the time! And we have fabulous artists like this one to keep us going :) Great posting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her work It is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete